- 9:30 to 9:50 a.m. – Fellowship Time with Coffee and Donuts
- 9:50 to 10:00 a.m. – Prayer and Scripture Reading Time
- 10:00 to 10:45 a.m. – Teaching Time from God’s Word in the Fellowship Hall. Our current study is on “Discipleship – Helping Others Follow Christ.”
- 10:45 to 11:00 – Welcome and Fellowship
- 11:00 to 12:15 – Worship service with Christ exalting music and message. Typically, our pastor preaches expositional sermons, verse by verse, through books of the Bible. Currently, Pastor Bobby is teaching through the book of Genesis.
- 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. – Adult Bible Study Group at the church that includes a meal, a time of prayer, and teaching from God’s Word. (Nursery, children, and youth activities ARE provided).
- 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. – Adult Home Bible Study Group that includes a meal, a time of prayer, and a time in God’s Word led by JE Seay. Currently, they are studying through John MacArthur’s book “12 Ordinary Men”. (Nursery, children, and youth activities are not provided).
Tuesday Morning Fellowship and Prayer
Tuesday Mornings – 7-8 am
Every Tuesday men from around the area join together in prayer to stand firm in their faith (1 Corinthians 16:13) and glorify God who gives strength (Philippians 4:13). All men are welcome to join us as we gather at Eddins Furniture (1415 19th Street) in Lubbock. Contact Reagan Eddins for more information.
Fellowship and Prayer Breakfast
On the first Saturday of the Month (except in the summer months of June, July, and August) men join together from 7:00 to 8:00 a.m. at the church for breakfast and a time of fellowship and prayer for one another, the church, the community, and the progressing of the gospel.
Sunday Morning Prayer
* 9:15 a.m. in the couch room
We recognize that we can do nothing apart from Christ. Thus, each Sunday morning men from the church gather together in prayer for the Sunday activities and for the sick in our congregation.
Women’s Fellowships – Once a Quarter
Once a quarter, the ladies of our church get together for fellowship and to encourage one another in prayer and in God’s Word.