The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the message upon which true, biblical Christianity is built. We pray that the following explanation of God, Man, Christ, and Sinners is clear to you and moves you to repent of your sins and place your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. The Gospel is of the highest importance, and without the Gospel, our church would not exist.
- Created and owns everything (Genesis 1:1 & Psalm 24:1)
- Is perfectly holy (Matthew 5:48).
- Requires perfect obedience to His law (James 2:10).
- Has broken God's law (Romans 3:10; Romans 3:23).
- Will pay the eternal penalty for sin (Romans 6:23).
- Cannot save himself by his good works (Ephesians 2:8-9).
- Came to earth as both God and sinless man (Colossians 2:9).
- Demonstrated God's love by dying on the cross to pay sin's penalty (Romans 5:8 & 2 Corinthians 5:21).
- Rose from the grave and is alive today (1 Corinthians 15:4).
- Must repent of all that dishonors God (Isaiah 55:7).
- Must count the cost in following Christ (Luke 9:23).
- Must believe in Christ as their Lord and Savior (Romans 10:9).
- Will you repent and believe in Christ? (Acts 17:30)